• Super Bowl Partytime: How to Build an Edible Stadium - All edible, all savory. Check out the goldfish players!
• 4 Tips for Buying Great Cheese on a Budget - Best tip? Buy fresh mozzarella. It's a great deal.
• Eat For Eight Bucks: Butternut Squash And Scallion Risotto - Risotto gets a bad rap for being difficult. Kick that off and make this yummy, easy one-dish meal.
• Cook The Book: Sriracha Deviled Eggs - Spicy, lightly sour, and rich.
• Bread Baking: Homemade Pizza Rolls - Move over, Totinos!
Previous Good Eats: The World's Easiest Homemade Donuts
(Image: Robyn Lee and J. Kenji Lopez-Alt/Serious Eats)