Well, lately I have been drinking substantially more water, for various reasons, and I've been amazed at how different I feel — more alert, less hungry, and obviously less thirsty too, in this summer heat.
It made me wonder: How much water do you all drink? Are you gulpers, or sippers? Do you drink a glass or two a day, or lots more?I know that there are differing sets of research on how much water our bodies actually need. Some research says that we only need a few glasses a day, and that the rest comes in food. Other research says that we need much more — up to and over 100 ounces per day.
As sort of an experiment, I have been drinking a little over 100 ounces each day, and I've felt rather different. I drink an entire 24 ounces in the mornings before I even eat or have coffee, and I have felt instantly alert in a way that is unusual for me!
So far I am really liking this new water regimen, and I plan on sticking with it for a while.
• What Is the Best Way to Get Filtered Water?
• Seriously Beautiful Water Filters from Aquaovo
• Can You Help Me Find a Good-Looking Water Pitcher?
• Product Review: PUR Water Filter
• Simple Pleasure: Cucumber Water
• Water Bottle Ice Cube Trays
• Sigg Water Bottles
• Good Question: Fizzy Waters - What's the Difference?