In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: An alternate discussion on how raising meat affects the planet, a look at kids' food allergies, and the forty-fourth official French cheese.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Not Just Your Imagination: Kids Really Are More Allergic - TIME
• At White House's behest, chefs move to schools - Washington Post
• Forty-fourth French cheese officially recognized - RFI
• Food Bill's Author Fighting for His Political Life - Food Safety News
• How to bake the perfect pie - Telegraph UK
• A Week at The San Francisco Baking Institute - Bay Area Bites
• How Eating Meat Can Save the Planet - TIME
• What the Kids Want to Eat - New York Times
• Zinfandel Steps Back From the Abyss - New York Times
• Around Boston, the best chowders depend on him - Boston Globe
• Read more of today's food news and blogs at Food News Journal or subscribe to their daily email.
(Image: Food News Journal)