It's time to get back in the rhythm of packing a lunch, whether that's for your kids as they go back to school, or for yourself after a relaxed summer of eating out or vacationing. How do you keep your lunches balanced and healthy — whatever that means to you? How do you resist the lure of a last-minute take-out sandwich or, ahem, eating ice cream for lunch?
Do you have any smart tips, tricks, recipes, or strategies for packing your lunch and packing it well? We want to hear them all!
What are your best tips for:
- Staying motivated to pack a lunch
- Finding healthier recipes that work for a lunchbox
- Mixing it up and having variety
- Packing in more fruits and vegetables
- Remembering to grab your lunch on your way out the door
- Eating in a civilized way at your desk
- Sharing a fridge/microwave/kitchen with coworkers
- Packing snacks and lunches for a long day on campus or at a job that requires long hours on your feet
Spill all your lunch secrets and we'll round them up later this week!