I am in the middle of a busy week so I know there won't be any canning or intensive preserving going on. But I love peaches and am so excited to have a few pounds to play with at the end of the summer, and I don't want to waste them.
Have you ever quickly preserved or cooked with a few pounds of peaches? Any ideas?
Peach recipes from The Kitchn:
• Individual Peach Ginger Hand Pies You Can Pack for Lunch
• Peach and Cornmeal Upside-Down Cake
• Fresh Peach Frozen Yogurt with Only Four Ingredients
• Recipe: Chunky Peach Pancake Topping
• Super-Quick Summer Dessert: Peach and Biscuit Crostata
• Peach Cookies from Cafe Chocolada
• Recipe: Peach and Thyme Polenta Tart
(Image: Faith Durand)