Q: At the cottage this weekend, I found little white worms and dead moths in my pantry! Yuck! According to my research on the web, what I have is an infestation of pantry moths. Can we discuss the different pantry pests and ways to destroy them?
Sent by Susan
Editor: Emily's guide to getting rid of pantry moths is a great place to start. Regarding other pantry and kitchen pests:
- How To Prevent and Get Rid of Grain Weevils
- Tip: Bay Leaves in the Pantry To Repel Pantry Bugs
- Reader Tip: The Quick and Simple Solution to Banish Fruit Flies
- Mice in the Kitchen! How Have You Dealt with Mice?
- How to Get Rid of Cockroaches
Readers, what are your tried and true methods for getting rid of pantry moths?
(Image: Wikipedia Commons)