Do you celebrate Passover? Will you attend, or host, a Seder tomorrow night?
The Seder plate, of course, is just part of the meal — the Passover meal has many traditions and dishes that are as meaningful and rich with history as the traditional American Thanksgiving meal, or the British Christmas feast.
What are you serving (and eating) this Passover? Here are a few recipes from our archives that would go well on the Passover table.
Passover Recipes and Tips:
• Cooking for Passover for the First Time: Q&A With Leah Koenig
• Good Question: Not Too-Traditional Passover
• Tip: Cook Quinoa for Passover
• Passover Cooking: Huevos Haminados
• Recipe: Borscht
• Try This! Homemade Matzo
• Chocolate Toffee Matzo Candy
• Look! Passover Desserts from Gourmet
Related: The Food Traditions of Passover
(Images: Martha Stewart)