There's nothing wrong with sugary sweet popsicles, but how about something with a little more oomph this summer? We love eating spicy food in hot weather and that includes ice pops spiked with ingredients like chile powder, hot peppers, and wasabi. Check out these five recipes and let us know if you have any favorite sinus-clearing treats.
• 1 Cucumber Ice Pops With Lime & Chile – Intensely fiery, refreshing, and invigorating! (The Kitchn)
• 2 Wasabi Pop – A "sinus-assaulting" palate cleanser or dessert from Masaharu Morimoto (New York Magazine)
• 3 Tomato and Avocado Popsicles – Add a dash of Tabasco to spice up this savory appetizer (Food Network Canada)
• 4 Spicy Cantaloupe and Cucumber Paletas – Mix in a little or a lot of jalapeño to your taste (YumSugar)
• 5 Spicy Fudgesicles – Rich and chocolate-y with a touch of spiciness (YumSugar)