• Buy: Orka Vinaigrette Mixer, $11.95 at Amazon• This Dressing Jar from New York-based SiliconeZone is similar but perhaps even more multi-functional. We loved a lot of SiliconeZone's Catamount Glass products - they are a nice blend of practical, multi-use, and gently old-fashioned. Look for more soon. This jar isn't available in retail yet; we'll let you know when we find out where you can get it. • And then at Typhoon's booth we saw this cutting board which is elegant, simple, and keeps many common conversions at your fingertips. This does not seem available to buy, yet.
What do you think of kitchen tools like these? We saw many more with similar styling; these are just some of our favorites. We just think it's easier than dashing off to Google every time you need a basic conversion!
More 2008 Trend Highlights
• Hot Trend: Bamboo Towels and Textiles for the Kitchen
• Fresh Colors from France: Emile Henry's Figue Clay Pots
• Fresh Colors from France: Staub's Titanium Cocotte
• New Color from Le Creuset: Dijon Yellow
(All images: Faith Hopler for The Kitchn)