Housewares show. Mini cookware is popular and has been for a long time, of course. But we were impressed by how many companies' newest offerings were in wee sizes. Like the tiny spice skillet in our kitchen tour through Devesh and Tara's Spice Pantry, small cookware can have some very practical uses, too; it's not just for cuteness. Take a trip with us through some of our favorites, below. Staub, Le Creuset, All-Clad, and more... new titanium finish (which we love) - but it looks like this grey is also big this year. Very pretty and delicate. We like the three little pots in their wooden holder. This set is used in some restaurants already.
• Here's a smallish cocotte, also from Staub.
• Mini skillets in three sizes from Staub.
• Le Creuset had this beautiful Dijon yellow color and you can see the smaller soup ramekins and baking dishes scattered in.
• Along with Lodge's new green color, they also had a line of smaller pans and skillets.
• These are also significantly lower cost than the Staub and Le Creuset versions.
• All-Clad had these small pots and pans.
• We've talked about butter warmers before but we really like this All-Clad version.
• We mentioned the new colors from Emile Henry but we also really liked these small pie dishes. (All images: Faith Hopler)