On cold, sleeting autumn nights, the first thing that I want is a bowl of something hot — and not just temperature hot. Spicy hot! We gave you a recipe for savory curry granola earlier today, and it made me think about how much I love those flavors of toasted cumin, chile peppers, and cinnamon that come through in curries and curry-inspired dishes. So, here for you spice-lovers, are 10 hearty curries and Indian and Thai suppers for cold nights.
• 1 Egg Noodles in Rich Chicken Curry Sauce (Khao Soi)
• 2 Slow Cooker Coconut & Green Curry Pork
• 3 Thai Red Curry Mussels
• 4 Potato and Cauliflower Curry
• 5 How To Make Spicy Lamb Curry
• 6 Cabbage in Mild Yogurt and Mustard Seed Curry
• 7 Thai Green Curry
• 8 Easy, Tasty Chickpea Curry
• 9 Curried Vegetable and Chickpea Stew
• 10 Curried Udon Noodle Stir-Fry
What's your comfort food this time of year? Do you love hot and spicy curry? What's your favorite?
Related: Recipe for All: Curried Coconut Carrot Soup
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)