This time last year, we were opening our pantries and sharing our staple ingredients, from toddler-friendly standbys to the essential building blocks when cooking for two. We had some fun, too, with hot pink recipes, a lovely rental kitchen (with a rabbit!), a throw-back kitchen tool for making your very own Uncrustables sandwiches, and more!
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
• 17 Hot Pink Recipes from The Kitchn
• Lindsay's Light & Lovely Rental Kitchen
• Calling All Sandwich Lovers! The Return of the Toas-Tite
• My Pantry Essentials: 5 Staples When Cooking for Two
• How to Cook a Steak: 15 Recipes for a Weeknight Valentine's Meal
• Loi's Budget-Friendly Kitchen Facelift
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
• 15 Essential Building Blocks for Quick Weeknight Meals
• The Secret of Eating Cheap & Thrifty — Yet Staying Happy About It
• Turn a Refrigerator Ice Dispenser into a Candy Machine!
• Cooking for One: Eggs for Dinner
• My Pantry Essentials: 5 Staples for Feeding a Toddler
• 6 Things You Need to Know About Undermounted Sinks