Welcome to Saturday, folks! Popular posts on The Kitchn this week include a recipe for chicken chili, a super cool shelf that hides a table and chairs, budget-friendly stocking stuffer ideas for home cooks, and the secret to the crispiest, tastiest latkes ever.
15. Quick Morning Energy: The Breakfast Cookie 14. 5 Ways to Package Cookies for Gift-Giving 13. Kitchen Before & After: A Kitchen Keeps Its Footprint But Gets an Updated Look 12. For Cooks: 10 Stocking Stuffers Under $10 11. Winter Recipe: Gingerbread Cake Cookies 10. How To Make Sprinkles for Cupcakes, Cookies, and Cakes 9. The Unexpected Trick That Makes the Crispiest, Tastiest Latkes Ever
8. Lina Germi's Parma Kitchen
7. Short on Space? This Shelf 'Hides' Your Table and Chairs in Plain Sight!
6. Cold Weather Recipe: White Chicken Chili
5. Cookie Recipe: Toffee-Chocolate Chip Shortbread
4. How To Make Classic Rugelach Cookies
3. Holiday Recipe: Peppermint Cream Squares
2. No-Bake Recipe: Coconut Snowballs (Gluten-Free, Nut-Free & Vegan!)
1. Delicious Classics & New Favorites: 18 Cookie Recipes for the Holidays
Previous Hot Posts: Delicious Edible Gift Ideas, Hot Drinks for a Cold, Homemade Condiments, Herb-Infused Honey, and Tips for Better Cocoa