Have you ever made sparkling cider? No? Let us show you how! This is a fizzy and refreshing fall drink for everyone — and it's truly easy. In addition to this bubbly treat, we had some fall-inspired recipes for you this week. There were pumpkin-chocolate pancakes and a sweetly spooky dirt cake with homemade peanut butter and chocolate puddings. And you definitely shouldn't miss those two-bite Nutella cookies!
On the savory side, there's a very simple yet totally delicious potato, squash, and goat cheese gratin, vegetarian enchiladas, and a stew with beans and chicken sausage. There are spiced pecans here too, and a breakfast strata with pancetta and Gruyere. Last but not least, get ready for election night with the El Presidente cocktail!
• How to Make Sparkling Cider at Home
• Potato, Squash, & Goat Cheese Gratin
• Enchiladas de Pipián Rojo
• White Bean & Chicken Sausage Stew
• "Ham and Cheese" Breakfast Casserole
• Pumpkin-Chocolate Chunk Pancakes
• Savory Spiced Pecans
• Two-Bite Nutella Chocolate Cookies
• Peanut Butter & Chocolate Graveyard Dirt Cake
• El Presidente CocktailLast Week's New Recipes: Spaghetti with Mascarpone and Lemon, Homemade Pasta, Spiked Pumpkin Milkshakes, Chicken Curry Egg Noodles, Pad Thai, and Sweet Potato Bread Pudding
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)
More posts in this series
New Recipes from The Kitchn