Happy Memorial Day weekend, friends! We hope you have fun and festive plans for the holiday on Monday. If you have time, why not catch up on The Kitchn's most popular posts? We all scream for ice cream, or at least we did this last week. Popular posts include 15 homemade ice cream recipes, a guide to making ice cream in your food processor, or if you're looking to buy, five ice cream maker reviews. We also had some fun non-ice cream hits, like great writers and their favorite snacks and tips to help you deal with a big loaf of bread when you're dining solo.
15. DIY Boozy Popsicles! Just How Much Alcohol to Use?
14. How to Cope with a Big Loaf of Bread When Dining Alone
13. The Best Way to Make a Perfect Ice Cream Sandwich
12. Recipe: Salted Coffee Caramel Sauce
11. The Easiest, Simplest Way to Make Frozen Yogurt Popsicles
10. Lactose Intolerance Got You Down? 10 Dairy-Free Ice Cream Recipes9. Recipe: Buttery Popcorn Ice Cream
8. Bigger and Blander: What's Up With Strawberries?
7. No-Bake Recipe: Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Pie
6. Jeni Britton Bauer Shows How To Make Ice Cream in a Food Processor
5. Homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches: 5 Irresistible Recipes
4. Rachel & Alex's Urban Homestead with Hounds, Chicken, & Handmade Kitchen
3. Shopping for Ice Cream Makers: 5 Models We've Reviewed
2. 12 Great Writers and Their Favorite Snacks
1. Chocolate, Strawberry, Banana & Beyond: 15 Homemade Ice Cream Recipes
Previous Hot Posts: Budget Pantry Items, Great Leftovers, High Protein Snacks, Vegan Baking Substitutions, and 10 Chicken Recipes To Make Tonight