Are you drinking enough liquids these hot summer days? We can help! From this time last year, we have a naturally-fermented ginger ale, everything you need to know about iced coffee, a review of the SodaStream Seltzer Maker, and plenty more.
The posts pictured above are in bold below.
• This homemade naturally-fermented ginger ale changed the way we thought about soda forever.
• Why not skip dinner and just have antipasti instead?
• You won't believe what this kitchen looked like before the renovation.
• Moon pies! Even more irresistible when you make them at home.
• Any one of these simple add-ins would make that plain ol' glass of water into something delicious.
• What about a boozy dessert to cap off your next dinner party?
• These stuffed cherry tomatoes are like bite-sized caprese salads!
• If iced coffee is fueling your summer, we have everything you need to know to make it at home.
• Soda waters with a splash of bitters can be just the ticket after a long day.
• Skip take-out and make yourself one of these classic Japanese dishes.
• How's about a little rosemary and cucumber in your G&T?
• A fabulous cooking oasis.
• Did you know that you can make your own soy milk at home?
• Five cocktails with pre-dinner nibbles to match.
• Get a SodaStream and you'll never buy bottled soda water again.
A Year Ago and a Week: Making Ice Cream without a Machine & Beer Push-Pops