Happy December, everyone! We just rounded off a full week of homemade gift recipes here on The Kitchn! Other popular posts post this week include tips to make your edible gifts look their best, a few things to know about cooking gluten-, dairy-, nuts-, and sugar-free, a tutorial on making limoncello, and 10 hot and boozy drinks to warm you up this winter. Enjoy!
15. 3 Tips for Making Your Edible Homemade Gifts Look Stunning
14. 10 Gifts for Cocktail Hour
13. Homemade Gift Recipe: Cherry Pistachio Granola Clusters
12. Homemade Gift Recipe: Chocolate-Dipped Figs with Sea Salt
11. The Best Way to Clean a Sticky Pot After Making Caramels and Candies
10. Homemade Gift Recipe: "Seven Layer" Chocolate Truffles