Remember fudgesicles? So good! Especially on days when the temperature creeps upward. From this time last year, we have how you can make your own fudge pops at home, plus a tour through a $7000 kitchen remodel, a smoky corn and jalapeno dip, easy weeknight dinners with potatoes, and more.PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
• DIY Treats: Fudgesicles!
• Potluck Side Dish Recipe: Cheesy Tex-Mex Rice
• Easy Pantry Dinners: 5 Recipes with Potatoes
• Use This Vegetable to Make Pizza in 15 Minutes Flat
• Tanjya's Smart, Under-$7000 Kitchen Renovation
• Summer Grilling Recipe: Smoky Corn and Jalapeno Dip
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
• The Great Appliance Splurge: An Update
• Food Science: What Does Soy Milk Curdle in Hot Coffee?
• 3-Ingredient Avocado Ice Cream? Well, Sort Of
• Trend Watch: Is White the New Stainless Steel?
• Simple Green: Recycle Water from Washing Salad Greens
• Recipe: Baby Greens Salad with Asparagus, Sweet Amaranth, and Green Garlic Dressing
Previous Friday Flashback: Kiwi Push-Pops, Authentic Focaccia & Getting the Most from Your CSA