In our house we keep the liquor in a tall wood cabinet I found for a song at a thrift store in Manhattan. It stands against the wall near our dining table, which is between the kitchen and the living room. (I like the proximity to both places.) It works for us now, but we're moving soon, so I'm curious to see how other people store their spirits. Do they keep them out in the open on a bar cart? Grouped together on the countertop? Set up side by side on a shelf? Here are 10 examples culled from our Kitchen Tours for a little inspiration.
6. Matt, Ryan, and Mason's Artist Kitchen
7. Ryan's Stunning San Francisco Remodel
8. Avery's Small and Soulful Pickling Wonderland
9. Brian's Practical Logan Square Kitchen
10. Anne's MFK Fisher-Influenced San Francisco Kitchen
(Images: see linked posts for full image credits)