- Minneapolis, MN
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool?
- It's bright, inviting, functional and one will always leave well fed.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- When we purchased the house the kitchen was in need of a makeover. The cabinetry was vintage which looked cool but wasn't functional. When one would need a pot or pan climbing into the cabinets to retrieve them was unavoidable. Also, whenever the drawers were used they would deposit sawdust into the cabinets below requiring washing of the pots and pans prior to using. That was lame.We fixed the problem by gutting all the existing cabinets and installing rolling drawers that bring the pots and pans out to you.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- Our midday meal. We have a large midday meal after going to the gym or for a long family bike ride (or both!) before my husband heads to his evening job. This meal is our family meal. As for favorite dish to cook it would be anything that is seasonal and fresh from my CSA share!
Small Cool Kitchens