1. Strong Coffee - Folgers won’t quite cut it this time.
2. Orange Juice - Refreshing in the extreme
3. Eggs and Toast - Simple yet hearty fare.
4. Fruit and Yogurt - For those times when our stomachs can’t handle richer foods.
5. Oatmeal - This sounds good no matter the time of day.
6. Soup - Chicken noodle, chili, and classic tomato soup are at the top of our list.
7. Grilled Cheese - Salty and satisfying.
8. Burger and Fries - If we’ve skipped a meal or two because of a long airplane ride, nothing sounds better than this.
9. Crunchy Snacks - Stock up on pretzels and chips. Nuts are also good, but only if they’re fresh and not from a plastic bag at an airport vendor.
We’re a bit divided on whether it’s best to skip to the closest meal time in an effort to get your body on track or to just eat what your body craves. Then again, we often eat breakfast for dinner anyway, so maybe it doesn’t matter either way!
What do you like to eat when you’re jet-lagged?