This year, I gathered together a small smattering of my favorite serving pieces that would work well in most homes, from modern lofts to bungalows, and will accommodate most price ranges.
• Acacia Wood Platter, $15.95 from Crate and Barrel - Bring a little nature inside for the holiday season. Neutral and beautiful. I love this for antipasti and cheeses.
• Scarlet Poppy Platter, $98 from Sundance - Bring festive red bring cheer to any room in the house.
• Large Modern Platter, $70 from Heath Ceramics - These platters from Heath Ceramics are a classic for the holiday season and beyond. A mid-modern sensibility, surprisingly sturdy, and stunningly spare.
• Flow Entertaining Platter, $18 from West Elm - Simple, elegant, and affordable.
• Three Cheese Platter, $58 from Terrain - This charming, subtle cheese platter would make a lovely gift for any cheese-lover, or a welcome addition to your collection of serving pieces at home.