Last week, we showed you our favorite kitchen basics under $25. But let's face it, if you have a lot of people on your holiday shopping list, even that can get a little pricey. So here are 15 more budget-friendly gift ideas – all under $10.Top Row
1. Bamboo steamer – Perfect for vegetables, dumplings, bao, tamales ... the list goes on. Choose a 10-inch steamer or a 6-inch set of 3 for $9.99 at World Market.
2. Paring knife – A versatile tool in the kitchen, and the cover makes it great for picnics. Available for $9.99 at World Market.
3. Stoneware gratin baker – Give the gift of beautifully served side dishes with this Red Oval Gratin Baker, $9.99 at World Market.
4. Cast iron trivet – If you know someone who's been using the cork versions from an Ikea starter box, why not upgrade them to something a little nicer? Available in oatmeal or red for $9.99 at World Market.
5. Cloth napkins – We can always use a few more, and these plaid designs seem perfect for winter. This set of 4 is on sale for $6.99 ($9.99 in stores) at World Market.
6. Bundt pan – More specifically, the IKEA DRÖMMAR pan, with its interesting angles and shapes. Available for $6.99 at IKEA.
7. Cream and sugar set – We love the sweet ÖDMJUK design. The sugar bowl and milk pitcher are $2.99 a piece at IKEA.
8. Rubber spatulas – We've been using these ENVIS spatulas from IKEA for about a year and love the nice heavy handles. The set of 2 is available for $4.99 at IKEA.
9. Dough scraper –Handy for making homemade breads and pizzas, and for scooping up chopped vegetables. This Stainless Steel Pastry Scraper is available for $8 at Williams-Sonoma.
10. Sea salt – Maldon is a longtime inexpensive favorite, and we've been enjoying their smoked version lately. Available for $5.99 at The Spice House.
11. Salt and pepper cellar – This marble double dish helps keep seasonings in place, in style. On sale for $6.95 at Crate and Barrel.
12. Measuring cups – This 3-piece glass set is available for $9.99 at Target.
13. Wooden spoons – A good choice for any cook. This 3-piece set from Calphalon is available for $9.99 at Target.
14. Kitchen timer – We love this retro version with a magnet so it won't take up any counter space. Available for $9.99 at Amazon.
15. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day products – We won't go so far as to say these products make cleaning fun (although some might), but they do make it a bit more enjoyable. They're green, they smell great, and best of all, they work. The Kitchen Basics set is available for $9.99 at Mrs. Meyer's.
Related: Holiday Gift Guide: 10 Kitchen Basics Under $25
(Images: World Market, IKEA, Williams-Sonoma, The Spice House, Crate and Barrel, Target, Amazon, Mrs. Meyer's)