Our schedules for the next couple of weeks are packed. We're sure yours are, too. But if you want to get together with friends to celebrate the season and don't have an evening to spare, why not invite friends over for breakfast or brunch? They can fuel up before they head out Christmas shopping.
If you work from home (and have friends who do, too) or have a flexible schedule, you might even be able to throw a casual breakfast party during the week. We think morning gatherings are great. Set out some good coffee, sliced fruit, and a couple of family-style dishes (one egg, one bread) and start your day off right.
You've got two weekends left before Christmas... Why not?
Here are some tips and recipe ideas:
• Holiday Breakfast Wreath
• Quick Cinnamon Rolls
• Baked Apple Streusel Pancake Bars
• Sour Cherry Coffee Cake
• Mark Bittman's Baked Eggs with Tomato
• How to Make the Best Scrambled Eggs
• Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
• Cocktails for Brunch (including all the classics)
• Breakfast Mocktail: Orange and Elderflower Spritzer
• Peppermint Mochas!
Related: Last-Minute Menus for Christmas Breakfast
(Image: Flickr member whitneyinchicago, licensed for use under Creative Commons)