If you work from home (and have friends who do, too) or have a flexible schedule, you might even be able to throw a casual breakfast party during the week. We think morning gatherings are great. Set out some good coffee, sliced fruit, and a couple of family-style dishes (one egg, one bread) and start your day off right.
You've got two weekends left before Christmas... Why not?
Here are some tips and recipe ideas:
• Holiday Breakfast Wreath
• Quick Cinnamon Rolls
• Baked Apple Streusel Pancake Bars
• Sour Cherry Coffee Cake
• Mark Bittman's Baked Eggs with Tomato
• How to Make the Best Scrambled Eggs
• Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
• Cocktails for Brunch (including all the classics)
• Breakfast Mocktail: Orange and Elderflower Spritzer
• Peppermint Mochas!