As you already know, it's Vegan Week here on The Kitchn. And while we love thinking about vegan meal planning and new kitchen tips — we really, really love donuts.
There are so many great ingredient substitutions available to vegan bakers these days that vegan donuts are just as easy as their non-vegan relatives. We were surprised to see the variety of great recipes online, and can't wait to get baking, frying, and donut-hole punching. Happy vegan baking!
Try a Recipe!
• Vegan Mini Donuts — Vegan Yum Yum
• Whole Wheat Chocolate-Glazed Vegan Donuts — Happy Herbivore
• Pumpkin Spice Donut Holes — Vegan Verve
• Jelly-Filled Vegan Donuts — Daring Donuts
• Gluten-Free Vegan Yeasted Donuts — Whole Living
• Why Not? Let's Make Homemade Donuts!
• Life Changing Vegan Thumbprints
• Exquisite Virtuous Vegan Parisian Chocolate Mousse Cake
(Images: Vegan Yum Yum)