(Image credit: Apartment Therapy )
Q: I used to own a gadget that looked like half of an egg, red and made of plastic or silicone. You would put it in the pan when hard-boiling eggs and it would turn darker when the eggs were done. I let someone borrow it, and now it's disappeared. I would like to replace it, but I have no idea what it is called.

Sent by Marilyn

Editor: Readers, do any of you know of a gadget like this?

Next question?

Related: How to Hard Boil an Egg

(Image: Emma Christensen)