- Indianapolis, IN
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- We love our kitchen because all of our appliances are energy efficient. We even have a teeny-tiny energy efficient washer/dryer combo in the corner! It's so bright and happy, despite being in a basement and having only one small window!
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.:
- When we decided to rent this apartment, we were giving up on something we really, really wanted: space for a kitchen table. We believe strongly in sitting down and eating meals together and wanted to start our marriage off in that habit! Luckily for us, we found a super compact table at IKEA. Not only does it fold down to be one foot in width, but it has six drawers in it, helping us out with our storage issues, too!
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?:
- We tag-team turkey burgers and sweet potato fries quite often. I mix the turkey with the veggies and he fries up the potatoes!
More posts in Small Cool Kitchens 2012
KitchnVideo of the Day