In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: How does healthier ice cream with extra fiber, antioxidants, and probiotics sound to you? (Hmmm, we say.) Plus, a royal breakfast from Nigella Lawson, and the question of whether wheatgrass has gluten or not.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Readers Digest Looking to Unload Web's Top Food Site - AdWeek
• Man Fends Off Knife Attack With Apple - NBC NY
• Agencies propose strict limits on marketing food to kids - USA Today
• The Sad State of Kids' Food Environments - TIME
• Report Ranks Riskiest Food-Pathogen Combinations - FSN
• New wave of tainted food in China - LA Times
• Healthy ice cream? Scientist claims his is - NY Daily News
• Wheatgrass: Gluten-Free or Gluten-Full? - Seattle Weekly
• Nigella Lawson Prescribes a Royal Wedding Breakfast - The Feast
• Walmart Tries Out Its Version of Fresh Direct - Consumerist
• Read more of today's food news and blogs at Food News Journal or subscribe to their daily email.
(Image: Food News Journal)