We love artwork groupings in the kitchen, but the look is even more stunning when paired with really high ceilings. Extend your kitchen's signature style up the wall with an eclectic grouping of prints, posters, and paintings.
This works especially well with white walls, which give the clean, spare look of an art gallery — exactly what you're creating in your very own kitchen!
More Artwork in the Kitchen
• Meaningful Kitchen Art: Frame Your Old Family Recipes
• Nancy's Kitchen Art Wall for Her Kids
• Look! Enormous Painting in the Kitchen
• Look! Apple and Pear Prints by Enzo Mari
• Trending: Big Letter Art in the Kitchen