Most impressive to me are the tiered containers for carrying cupcakes. The cupcakes fit into individual wells and then a stiff hood snaps over top to keep those precious treats safe.
And while I will always have a soft spot for nostalgic pie hampers like this one, I have to admit that this pie carrier from Pyrex would make me feel a lot safer when transporting my pie to a summer cookout.
These carriers are all super sturdy and ready to be tucked into the back seat for a long trip. How did our mothers get by before?
• Progressive International 9x13 Cake Carrier, $25 from Amazon.com
• Cupcake Courier, $40 from Williams-Sonoma
• Pyrex Portable Pie Plate, $15 from Macys
• Wilton Cake Caddy, $15 from Target
• Progressive Collapsible Cupcake and Cake Carrier, $30 from Sur la Table
Do you use a special carrier for your baked goods?
(Images: Amazon and Williams-Sonoma)