What's in your lunchbox today? A sandwich, an apple and, what's that? Something written on your paper towel? Aww. We might have been a little embarrassed by lunch notes as a kid, but now we think anyone who receives one should count themselves doubly lucky. Because not only did someone make your lunch for you, they cared enough to send a little extra love your way. Feeling all warm and fuzzy yet? These lunch notes were found around Flickr and they prove that the practice isn't just for kids. Adults love lunch notes too. Especially when they come with a little sweet treat.
- Paper Towel Notes from Flickr member Lizard10979 – "This note was left in my lunch box about a month ago. I pull it out whenever I need to smile."
- 21/365 from Flickr member Scott Woods-Fehr – "I opened my lunch today to find a lovely note and a bunch of cinnamon hearts."
- Lunch box note from the wife from Flickr member cote – "Have a great day analyzing!"
- Lunchbox surprise from Flickr member woodleywonderworks – "Our code is 'ABC – always be curious.'"
- A lunch note to my kid. from Flickr user artsytartsyjewels
Do you write lunch notes? Who's the lucky recipient?
Related: 15 Ways To Eat A Lovely Lunch
(Images: Flickr members as listed above, licensed for use under Creative Commons)