It's a blessed food-filled day for our friends up north, as Canada celebrates its Thanksgiving Day today, October 8th. So we're launching into the holidays with a roundup of a few of our favorite Thanksgiving recipes. (American cooks, you can bookmark them for your own celebration in only six weeks' time!) Canadian readers, tell us what you're cooking today!
• 1 How To Cook a Turkey: The Simplest, Easiest Method
• 2 How To Make a Quick Turkey Gravy
• 3 Delicata Squash Stuffed with Mushrooms, Farro, Pecans & Dried Cranberries
• 4 Recipe: Fresh Cranberry Relish
• 5 Lemony Green Beans with Almond Breadcrumbs
(Images: see linked posts for full image credits)