For more good eating and Rosh Hashanah coverage, we turned to our friends over at The Jew and The Carrot. Here are our favorite posts from their week of sweetness; vegan alternatives to honey, beautiful honey pots, oranges on the Seder plate, meaty advice and more below.
Here are a few of the good pieces from our friends at The Jew and The Carrot.
- Culinary Prayer: Lesser-Known Rosh Hashanah Food Rituals -
- The Buzz May Have Died Out, But CCD Is Still Plaguing The Nation’s Hives - Honey is still in trouble.
- Honey, Darling? Agave, Honey: Vegan Alternatives for a Sweet Rosh HaShanah - Yes there are vegan alternatives to the traditional sweetener.
- Orange on the Rosh Hashanah Seder Plate - Another take on the Seder orange.
- Healthy Rosh Hashanah Recipes: Mix & Match - Healthy recipes to check out for the High Holidays.
- A Honey Pot for Every Table - Beautiful, traditional, modern, and more.
- Yid.Dish: Apple Cake with Apple Cider-Honey Zabaglione - Oh my! We MUST try this.