Happy Saturday, folks! Popular posts this week on The Kitchn include a spring rhubarb pie recipe, a low-budget skylight kitchen remodel, how to make quesadillas on the stove, the EWG's 2013 Dirty Dozen List, and the one card you should always have around if you get hangry. Enjoy!
15. Best Cookies Ever? Give the Dough a Break
14. Easy Appetizer Recipe: Baked Ricotta with Lemon, Garlic & Chives
13. 10 Ways To Put a Muffin Pan to Good Use (Other Than Making Muffins!)
12. Cocktail Recipe: Ginger-Mint Juleps with Fresh Pineapple
11. Snack Recipe: Crunchy Chili-Lime Quicos
10. The Story of Sriracha