Every week we bring you our favorite home cooking from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we have an overly elaborate gyoza dumpling maker aimed at kids plus a stern warning to never drink wine out of disposable plastic cups! Plus, summer nectarine scones and squid in red wine...• Kids Can Make Dumplings More Slowly with Bandai's Gyoza Maker
- SE is dubious about the practicality of this elaborate dumpling maker, as are we.
• Wine and Plastic Cups: Not a Perfect Pairing - Why? It's all about the rolled lip...
• Healthy & Delicious: Squid in Red Wine Sauce - Inexpensive and quick.
• Dinner Tonight: Green Peas and Sugar Snap Peas in Sesame Dressing - Two spring favorites in one dish.
• Summer Nectarine Scones With Nutmeg Sugar - Delicious!
Previous Good Eats: How To Make Perfect French Fries