What was happening this time last year? Well, there was Gwyneth Paltrow's cookbook creating a ruckus, of course. Also, a mesmerizing video of slow-motion bouncing Jell-O, a make-ahead menu for an elegant Mother's Day brunch, and a crave-inducing lemony pesto pasta. Take a look!
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
• Recipe: Lemony Pesto Pasta with Edamame and Almonds
• Why You Should Give Gwyneth Paltrow's Cookbook a Chance
• Burritos to Bean Dip: 10 Bean Dishes for Warmer Weather
• Perfect Pour: 5 Stylish Beverage Dispensers
• Video: Jell-O Bouncing in Super Slow Motion
• Elegant Make-Ahead Brunch for a Mother's Day
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
• Forget the Dress: Did You See the Royal Wedding Cakes?
• Brunch Recipe: Lemon Brioche French Toast and Raspberries
• A Peek into the Paleo Diet: Dinner with Philip and Leona
• Smoky, Salty Bacon: 9 Irresistible Appetizers with Bacon
• 8 Simple Tips to Make Your Guest Feel Comfortable
• Entertaining Recipe: Derby Pie Bars
Previous Friday Flashback: Top 10 Baking Tips, Salted Almond Ice Cream & Small-Batch Homebrewing