Truthfully, these recipes are more of a weekend endeavor than something I'd do routinely on a weekday, but I love the idea of lingering over the barbecue on a quiet weekend morning with nowhere immediate to go and no looming to-do list. A sit-down breakfast, if it happens at all, on a busy weekday morning can be so harried and thrown together, but taking the meal outdoors where the grill determines the speed and the pace of the meal is a welcome change.
Try a Recipe:
• Breakfast Pepper Baked Eggs - My North
• Grilled Breakfast Pizza - How Sweet It Is
• Grilling Breakfast Sausage - Serious Eats
• Grilled Bread with Thyme Pesto and Preserved Lemon Cream - Food 52
• Grilled Bread with Peaches, Ricotta and Balsamic - The Sacramento Bee
(Image: How Sweet It Is)