If you don’t like Brussels sprouts
, we’re not going to try to change your mind. Really, those of us who love them are just as happy not sharing. Roasted until crispy, shredded into salads
, or braised with cream, we’ll eat our serving and then take yours, too! Fellow fans and curious sprout newbies, read on.• Brussels Sprouts with Vinegar Glazed Red Onions from Martha Stewart
- These sprouts are twice cooked for extra goodness.
• Stir Fried Brussels Sprouts with Lemon and Parmesan from Simple Bites - Shredded Brussels sprouts are a whole new taste adventure.
• Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Wild Mushrooms and Cream from Fine Cooking - Roasting brings out the sweeter side of sprouts.
• Balsamic Braised Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta from Smitten Kitchen - Words fail us. This sounds incredible.
• Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with Fresh Walnuts and Pecorino from Epicurious - Thinly-sliced and raw, this dish will take your love of Brussels sprouts to the next level.
• Cauliflower and Brussels Sprouts Gratin from Bon Appétit - This sounds so warm and comforting.
• Brussels Sprouts with Maple Buttered Pecans from Family Kitchen - Ok, we admit this recipe is just as much an excuse to eat maple buttered pecans as it is to eat sprouts.
• Cream-Braised Brussels Sprouts from Orangette - Only five ingredients including salt. Simple and amazing.
• Linguine with Brussels Sprouts, Bacon, and Caramelized Onions from Tasty Kitchen - Putting sprouts over pasta makes a side dish into a main dish.
• Sautéed Brussels Sprouts with Sriracha and Cashews from the Bitten Word - Spicy!
• Bacon and Brussels Sprouts Frittata from Rachael Ray - This is a great way to use up leftover Brussels sprouts.
• Marinated Brussels Sprouts with Dark Chocolate Cayenne Sauce from Food 52 - Go on, take a walk on the wild side.
What’s your favorite way to eat brussels sprouts?
Related: Tip: Core Brussels Sprouts with a Vegetable Peeler
(Image: Martha Stewart)