If you don’t like Brussels sprouts, we’re not going to try to change your mind. Really, those of us who love them are just as happy not sharing. Roasted until crispy, shredded into salads, or braised with cream, we’ll eat our serving and then take yours, too! Fellow fans and curious sprout newbies, read on.
• Brussels Sprouts with Vinegar Glazed Red Onions from Martha Stewart - These sprouts are twice cooked for extra goodness.
• Stir Fried Brussels Sprouts with Lemon and Parmesan from Simple Bites - Shredded Brussels sprouts are a whole new taste adventure.
• Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Wild Mushrooms and Cream from Fine Cooking - Roasting brings out the sweeter side of sprouts.
• Balsamic Braised Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta from Smitten Kitchen - Words fail us. This sounds incredible.
• Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with Fresh Walnuts and Pecorino from Epicurious - Thinly-sliced and raw, this dish will take your love of Brussels sprouts to the next level.
• Cauliflower and Brussels Sprouts Gratin from Bon Appétit - This sounds so warm and comforting.
• Brussels Sprouts with Maple Buttered Pecans from Family Kitchen - Ok, we admit this recipe is just as much an excuse to eat maple buttered pecans as it is to eat sprouts.
• Cream-Braised Brussels Sprouts from Orangette - Only five ingredients including salt. Simple and amazing.
• Linguine with Brussels Sprouts, Bacon, and Caramelized Onions from Tasty Kitchen - Putting sprouts over pasta makes a side dish into a main dish.
• Sautéed Brussels Sprouts with Sriracha and Cashews from the Bitten Word - Spicy!
• Bacon and Brussels Sprouts Frittata from Rachael Ray - This is a great way to use up leftover Brussels sprouts.
• Marinated Brussels Sprouts with Dark Chocolate Cayenne Sauce from Food 52 - Go on, take a walk on the wild side.
What’s your favorite way to eat brussels sprouts?
Related: Tip: Core Brussels Sprouts with a Vegetable Peeler
(Image: Martha Stewart)