Happy Saturday, friends! Popular posts this week on The Kitchn include five dinner menus you can make in any kitchen, a tour of an all-stone hideaway kitchen in Greece, the best tip ever for taking the bite out of raw onions, and 10 things to pack to make cooking on vacation easier. Enjoy!
15. 5 Great Cities for Food Lovers
14. Recipe: Chopped Brown Rice Salad with Grapes and Pecans
13. Vacation House Cooking: 5 Dinner Menus You Can Make in Any Kitchen
12. Eva Green's Greek Hideaway
11. How To Make Buckwheat Soba Noodles from Scratch
10. Eating Well on the Road: 9 Quick Travel Snack and Meal Ideas