There were about a dozen new recipes and recipe reviews on The Kitchn last week. They included a creamy corn polenta, a coconut Filipino treat, and perfectly chewy chocolate cookies. There was a setup for a polenta bar (a menu everyone can love) with meatballs and braised squash. Read on to see these recipes from the past week.
• 1 Raspberry-Cornmeal Thumbprint Cookies
• 2 Hershey's Ultimate Chocolate Brownies
• 3 The Best Chewy Chocolate Cookies Ever (& Low-Fat Too) - Gluten-free
• 4 Marking's Bibingka
• 5 The FreeBerry Cocktail
• 6 Queso Fresco
• 7 A Polenta Bar!
• 8 Totally Tender Meatballs in Tomato Sauce
• 9 Marcella Hazan's No-Stir Polenta
• 10 Braised and Spicy Collard Greens
• 11 Creamy Corn Grits with Butternut Squash and Sweet Corn (not pictured)
• 12 Mélange of Squash Braised in Cream
Last week's recipes: Bacon Caramels, Chana Masala, and Chicken in Milk