Help! I Keep Letting Milk Boil Over. Is There a Gadget That Can Help?

Good Questions

Q: I boil milk on my stove but then it overflows! Could you suggest some type of equipment?

Sent by Faeza

Editor: Faeza, it sounds like you need a milk guard! (Also called a pot watcher, or pot minder.) This is a little glass, metal, or ceramic disk that you place in a pot of milk. When the milk gets close to boiling, it agitates the pot minder and it clatters against the pot, bringing you running to turn down the heat.

Find it: JBK Chef Design Ceramic Pot Minder, $4.99 at Amazon

Readers, any other advice or tips for Faeza?

Related: Why Milk Boils Over...And How to Stop It!

(Image: via Amazon)