Sent by Jennifer
Editor: Jennifer, here's a look back at a ton of our favorite salad dressing recipes:
• Two-Minute Creamy Salad Dressing (pictured above)
• Easy Jam Jar Salad Dressings
• Vinegar Alternative for Salad Dressings?
• Sherry Vinaigrette
• Lemon Dressing
• Kale Slaw with Peanut Dressing
• BLT Salad with Bacon Vinaigrette
• Honey Pepper Vinaigrette
That's a long list, but I have to say that my favorite way to dress a salad is to toss it lightly with olive oil, then to add just a touch of lemon juice or vinegar to the leaves. Very light, very simple. I also like to add big chunks of citrus fruit (oranges, grapefruit) to a salad and then toss lightly with olive or hazelnut oil. The juice of the citrus gives all the sweetneess and acidity you need.
Readers, any good tips or recipes for Jennifer?
(Image: Elizabeth Passarella)