Q: Each week at my research group's lab meetings someone is in charge of bringing food for everyone. It is my turn in a couple weeks, and I want to prepare something truly delicious!
There are a couple issues though. We have one vegan, one gluten-free, and limited cold storage or heat up space (limited to a microwave). Other people have already done hummus and chips and salsa (all the classic stuff), but I want to be original.
Any recipes you guys can think of?
Sent by Allison
Editor: Allison, here are a few ideas for treats:
• No-Bake Sunflower-Oat Bars (pictured above)
• Vegan/Gluten-Free Chocolate Cupcakes with Coconut Icing
• Coconut Sticky Rice - with mango or banana
• 4-Ingredient Banana Oat Bars
• Fresh fruit
• Assortment of cookies, some gluten-free (like these or these) and some vegan (like these or these).
Readers, what else would you suggest?
(Image: Rebekah Peppler)