Looking for Wall-Mounted Plate Rack for Dish Storage

Good Questions

Q: I'm looking for dish racks that mount on the wall. You know, like in French houses where the everyday dishes live, above the sink.

Any ideas where to find them?

Sent by Rebecca

Editor: Rebecca, the term to search for here is "plate rack." Try searching with that phrase and you should have some good luck. Here's one we found on Amazon:

Plate Rack, $69

Readers, any suggestions?


Related: Good Question: Looking For Wall-Mounted Dish Rack

(Image: Amazon)