I'm hosting a surprise birthday weekend for my husband and twelve of our closest friends. I adored the Big Pancake recipe that was submitted a number of weeks ago but it would be too much work to bake them up one at a time. I am looking for something in the way of a sweet casserole that I can prep the night before and bake up in the morning.Here are a few recipe ideas from Sonia, culled from the variety of breakfast casserole recipes on the web. Readers - any more ideas?
My mother in law once made an incredible creme brulee croissant casserole but has since lost the recipe. Does anybody have a breakfast recipe that is a guaranteed crowd pleaser?
• Lemon-Raspberry French Toast Strata at Epicurious (pictured above)
• Deep-Dish Brioche French Toast - at Leite's Culinaria
• Baked French Toast Casserole with Maple Syrup - by Paula Deen (pictured above)
• Overnight Oven-Baked French Toast at MyRecipes
• Creme Brulee French Toast at Bed and Breakfast Online
(Images: Deborah Ory; Food Network)