Working in an office, we've become quite finicky about the containers we use for our lunches. We eat plenty of cold lunches, but sometimes we crave something hot, which means using the microwave. For those meals, we've become devoted to our Corningware Pop-In mug. Read on to find out why.
Corningware Pop-Ins come in a few travel-friendly sizes, but we're partial to the mug with the side handle. Here's the rundown:
Corningware French White Pop-Ins 20-ounce mug with cover
On sale for $5.99, regularly $8.99
Why we love it:
- The ceramic mug is sturdy and easy to clean.
- The plastic lid includes a pop-up vent, which helps the food cook evenly without drying out.
- No burnt fingers – The side handle stays cool to the touch so it's easy to handle.
- Aesthetics – We enjoy our meals a bit more eating out of a nice ceramic mug vs. a plastic container.
- Long lasting – Our first one suffered a fall from the office refrigerator and lost its handle but still lasted longer than any plastic container we've ever used.
- No spills – The plastic lid fits snugly, preventing any spills during transport.
These may seem like small things, and they are, but they can go a long way to brightening a long day at the office.
Where to buy: Shop World Kitchen - Corningware
Related: Good Product: Glass Refrigerator Containers