Product: Corningware French White Pop-Ins 20-ounce mug with cover
Price: On sale for $5.99, regularly $8.99
Why we love it:
- The ceramic mug is sturdy and easy to clean.
- The plastic lid includes a pop-up vent, which helps the food cook evenly without drying out.
- No burnt fingers – The side handle stays cool to the touch so it's easy to handle.
- Aesthetics – We enjoy our meals a bit more eating out of a nice ceramic mug vs. a plastic container.
- Long lasting – Our first one suffered a fall from the office refrigerator and lost its handle but still lasted longer than any plastic container we've ever used.
- No spills – The plastic lid fits snugly, preventing any spills during transport.
These may seem like small things, and they are, but they can go a long way to brightening a long day at the office.
Where to buy: Shop World Kitchen - Corningware