Here's a sneak peek at the most read posts from last week on The Kitchn. There was not one but two kitchens from Ina Garten, a bacon-y snack, tips for storing your knives, and more! Here are five top links; read on for ten more.
• Reader Gallery: Knife Storage Solutions
• Look! Sushi Roller
• Weeknight Recipe: Easy Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
• Make-Ahead Breakfast Recipe Review: Oatmeal Clafoutis
• Monday Morning Detox: What Do You Eat or Drink After a Gluttonous Weekend?
Posts pictured above are in bold below.
• Gallery: Colorful Rugs for the Kitchen Floor
• Bacon Pops! Goat Cheese Pops with Herbs, Pecans, & Bacon
• Classy Strawberry Jell-O and More Pink Treats for Spring
• Appetizer Recipe: Flatbreads with Goat Cheese, Caramelized Onions, and Basil
• Is It Cost-Effective To Make Pantry Staples Yourself?
• Kitchen Spotlight: Bright and Bold Cottage Kitchen
• How To Declutter Your Pots, Pans, and Kitchen Tools
• No More Mops: Cleaning the Kitchen Floor with a Sponge
• City Kitchen, Country Kitchen: Ina Garten's Two Kitchens
• Essential Kitchen Tools: A Roundup of Basics
Previous Hot Posts: The Spanglish Sandwich, Ina Garten's Lemon Cake, Tips for Organizing the Refrigerator, and More Small Cool Kitchens: Top posts for April 13-19, 2009