Are you sending out holiday greeting cards this year? We’re having trouble choosing between these food-centric sets of cards. They’re all so perfect!
• Gingerbread Snow Globe from Sweet Olive Press, $18 for 6 cards - How sweet! Gingerbread houses always make us smile.
• No Kid Hungry Letterpress Cards, $35 and up - All proceeds from these lovely cards go toward Share Our Strength, a national organization dedicated to ending childhood hunger in the United States. The can double as gift-tags, too!
• Creature Stirring from Paper Source, $16.95 for 8 cards - These would be perfect for sending to all our fellow cooks and food lovers who will surely be stirring and scooping into the wee hours.
• Christmas Cupcakes from Snow & Graham, $16 for 10 cards - How about a Christmas cupcake? These cards are adorable.
• Holiday Cards from Patience Brewster, $17 for 10 cards - We’ve always loved the whimsy and play in this line of cards!
Which cards to you like best?
(Image credits: see individual links)