What's cooking this week at Serious Eats? Vegan crepes, for one thing - and they look delicious. Every week we round up the best cooking at Serious Eats, and crepes are just the beginning this time. Take a look at more good eating below, including black and orange pasta for Halloween, string beans with tomatoes, and yummy eggplant.
• Vegan crepes
- They highlight a great vegan breakfast recipe from food blog Method.
• Black and Orange Recipe: Black Fettuccine with Shrimp and Butternut Squash - Very clever! And good enough to eat; no gross-out Halloween recipe here.
• Dinner Tonight: String Beans with Tomato, Olive, and Garlic - Just right for tomatoes at the end of summer.
• Healthy & Delicious: Eggplant in Spicy Tomato Sauce - Eggplant is cheap. So how about one more way to cook it?
• Grilling: Jerk Chicken for Columbus Day - Columbus Day is over, but this marinade still looks pretty great.
Previous Good Eats: Good Eats: Cheap and Versatile Pantry Staples
(Image: Method food blog)